Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. We need lots of energy to get through the rest of the day. So skipping breakfast is a big NO! But we don’t always have the time to whip up something for breakfast. Are you usually are too busy to have a bite of anything in the busy mornings? Then, this great breakfast idea is just for you! It’s easy and quick yet healthy!
For this recipe, you will need:
30 to 50 g of cooked pasta (your choice)
Diced bell pepper
Diced ham or bacon, cut into cubes (you can substitute with chicken strips or tuna flakes)
Salt and pepper
- Prepare the pasta as usual. TIP: Adding oil or Milk prevents the noodles from sticking together.
- When the noodles are almost ready, add bell pepper and ham. Let simmer for 5 minutes in low heat. Don’t overcook the bell pepper.
- Place pasta on a plate and season with salt and pepper and olive oil. Toss well.
- Heat a pan and pour a small amount of oil. When the pan is already hot, pour the beaten egg seasoned with salt and pepper. Add some powdered cheese. Stir well until cooked.
- Serve with the pasta, topped with some catsup.
Enjoy your breakfast with your desired hot or cold beverage!
- Easy Spring Vegetable Pasta (eclecticedibles.wordpress.com)
- Colorful Pasta Salad (domesticdivaeileen.wordpress.com)
- What’s for Breakfast: Healthy Breakfast Burrito (urbanmoocher.com)
- Spinach, Red Pepper & Zucchini Pasta with Lemon Olive Oil Vinaigrette (balancewithadashofcrazy.wordpress.com)
- Summer Vegetable Salad (niceandknit.com)