This is one easy, quick and delicious meal where you can use any type of meat you have on hand! With the meat, the greens and the bread, you have one easy and delicious, complete meal! It’s simple and straight-forward. There’s no excuse for not serving gourmet homemade meals!
You will need:
salad ingredients (I love to use a mixture of spinach, curly endives, romaine lettuce, purple cabbage, carrots, onions and cherry tomatoes)
apple cider vinegar
1. Heat a pan drizzled with some olive oil.
2. Season the sirloin with rock salt and freshly ground pepper potpourri. Grill in the pan. While one side of the sirloin is grilling in the pan, add dried rosemary on top of the other (raw) side of the sirloin. Once the sirloin is ready, flip and grill the other side. (My husband likes his meat medium while I like mine done).
3. Wash and cut the salad ingredients into bite size pieces.
4. In a small cup, add 2-3 tbsps. vinegar. Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave. Add 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of virgin olive oil and freshly ground pepper potpourri. Mix thoroughly. Sprinkle a pinch of salt on the salad and season with the honey vinaigrette.
5. To assemble, lay the sliced sirloin on a bed of salad. Serve with your favorite bread, lightly toasted.